The Leadership Circle Profile™ (TLCP): The 360 °Profile That Connects Patterns of Action with Habits of Thought
The Leadership Circle Profile is a true breakthrough among 360 degree assessments. It is the first to connect a well-researched battery of competencies with the underlying motivations and habits of thought. It reveals the relationship between patterns of action and the internal assumptions that drive behavior.
TLCP goes to the source of behavior to get greater leverage on change. Furthermore, unlike most leadership 360 degree performance evaluations, which take hours to interpret, TLCP integrates all this information in a way that brings the key issues to the surface instantly. The data in TLCP reveals itself in seconds. At a glance, the whole gestalt is accessible. It immediately gets your leader in touch with what is working, what is not, and why!
In most organizations, this treasure trove of information remains buried. TLCP makes it easily accessible while it creates a foundation on which change can occur at a deeper level and a sustainable pace.
The Leadership Circle Profile Benefits:
- More Revealing- The Leadership Circle Profile (TLCP) is the only leadership 360 assessment that connects patterns of behavior with habits of thought.
- More Advanced–it instantly reveals key opportunities for your leader’s development without reams of documentation.
- More than just an assessment–The rich theoretical underpinnings of TLCP provide a pathway to transformation. No other assessment of this type offers this.
- More Efficient- It allows the coach to start at a breakthrough point with a leader rather than spend months trying to reach one.
- More Dynamic – HR professionals, leaders, and seasoned consultants/coaches, consistently report that TLCP facilitates authentic, breakthrough results.
- Widely Accepted–TLCP is truly world class and used by a vast number of leading local, national, and international organizations, and government agencies.
*The Leadership Circle Profile was developed and is owned by The Leadership Circle™.
In addition to the TLCP, we utilize The Leadership Circle Culture Survey™ (TLCS) which identifies the gap between your current culture and your desired one. It also measures how the leadership culture within your organization and/or team compares to that of other organizations.